Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thendara : Part 5 - Fun Randomness

Most of the days we were at Thendara were really nice. Sunny, warm, what more could we ask for, especially considering the weather back home in Mass. They had rain for several days straight. We only had rain a couple of hours one or two of the days we were there. Here are some of the antics we got into.

We love sparklers!



This is a giant moth that we found
just hanging out on the porch.
It was gorgeous . . . and bigger than my hand.



On one of the rainy days we had we sat and painted. I would give the kids something to look at, part of the scenery for example, and we would all paint the same thing, then compare. These kids never shy away from art projects.



Cameron and I swordfighting with swimming noodles.



One of our favorite Thendara movies is
"Dancing in the rain."
Here is Cam doing just that.


And Brooke joining in the wet fun.


This is the best place for taking pictures.



Looking down at the lake at dusk


The kids enjoying the last few minutes of light


Night

1 comment:

Luisa said...

You have no idea the nostalgia that I experienced while reading these posts! Thank you SO much. I miss Thendara so much... it is EXACTLY my kind of vacation. The Perkes are pretty INTENSE and relaxing on vacations doesn't really exist on their list possible activites. I usually need a vacation from vacation, haha! But hey. Love you, miss you... and wierdest thing... my little security word that I have to type in is... CHAMP. Creepy!

Loves,
Bobbie