Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh Poor Lemon Squares!!

On one of those days when there are a million things to do and a million places to be the kids had Parent Night at the preschool. Everyone was to bring a dessert and we brought lemon squares. While I finished up a couple of things I sent the kids out to the car with Brooke in charge of the dessert. It wasn't  until we got there that I realized there was something odd about the dessert. Upon closer investigation I realized that there was a sneaker print in the lemon squares. Apparently Brooke had put them down on the ground to run around and when she returned to get them she stepped on them. Luckily there was saran wrap covering them and I wasn't above serving them despite the foot print flaw.

1 comment:

Luisa said...

How did they survive? It's not like lemon squares are especially durable or anything...