Friday, April 10, 2009

Opening Week at Fenway


Well, I'm finally diving in to blogging. I have been somewhat reluctant because let's face it, I'm not that interesting, and I just couldn't scrape together the time to really sit down and figure out what I'm doing. So, as my first blog entry, and a practice one at that, I'm going to post a few pictures from the Red Sox game I was able to attend on the 8th. It was only their second game and they lost to Tampa Bay, but the upside of that is that Carlos Pena plays for Tampa Bay. For those who don't know, Carlos Pena lived in Haverhill, attended good ole HHS, and for a while had insurance at the agency where I work. Although I never knew him I enjoy saying "isn't it fabulous! I went to the same high school as Carlos Pena."

1 comment:

Luisa said...

Welcome Back Strangah! We've missed ya! It's good to see the good ol' Green Monstah... did you have any lobstah chowdah when you were downtown? Where'd ya pahk yah cah? There's this great Indian stoah in Hahvahd Yahd... you should go there sometime.--- Just kidding. For some reason everytime someone hears I'm from "back East" they say: "Where's your accent?" and I say: "I don't have one... thank goodness!" Hope you had fun at the game! I LOVE seeing the Sox live! Speaking of... I've been craving hot dogs!