Friday, April 10, 2009

A little sneak and a little snitch

Conference Sunday is a coveted day. Not only do we get to hear from the Prophet and other General Authorities, but church doesn't start til 12. When the kids woke up at 7:30 on Conference Sunday I was less than thrilled. I sent them downstairs to retrieve some toys to bring up and play with in their room while I attempted to get a few more minutes of shut eye. At one point I vaguely remember the crinkling of a wrapper, but was more interested in returning to my dream than to figure out what was going on. Later I found the remains of a candy wrapper in the kids room, but couldn't figure out how it had gotten there seeing how I had hid it on top of the fridge the night before. Just today did I figure out what had happened as I was scanning through some recent pictures. It seems as though Brooke documented the heist through photos, which is why they are blurry.

He used the chair to climb up on to the counter. Now he is trying to reach the spoils.


Examining the treasure



Climbing back down.

Thankfully he didn't fall or was hurt, but it sure is funny how the little sister caught everything on camera

2 comments:

Luisa said...

The REAL question is 'Did Brookie join in on the spoils?' That is hilarious! Maybe she'll go into Photo Journalism or something!Reading these have been the highlight of my day! Keep up the posting!!! And remember! This is an investment... in the future you won't regret having taken the time to blog. I love you!

Loves,
Auntie Bobbie

(mckay) said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

that's AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!

:D