Tuesday, August 11, 2009

mmmmmmm, Ice Cream

Every June the pre-school where the kids attend has an Ice Cream Social. I thought it would be a great opportunity to get some pictures of the kids and their friends. Sadly, Cam and his friends couldn't stay still long enough to take a decent picture. But we had a great time making sundaes and the kids enjoyed getting their faces painted.

Cam - showing off for the girls


He wanted a snake, I guess you could call this a snake.


Brooke and her friend McKenzie. Every other day they change from being
best friends to not speaking to each other. Drama, already!


2 comments:

Luisa said...

Sometimes I still wish I could color on my face just for fun. Remember how Dad always said to us: 'Aren't you going to put a little paint on your face?' And yeah. That snake looks more like... something else.

Loves,
Bobbie

Tony said...

Haha, glad to see they had fun!

Hmm, I thought only high school had drama. Guess not :D