Thursday, August 6, 2009

Artwork!

I always thought I would be a gracious mother, overwhelming with pride at the masterful artwork that my children brought home from school. Little did I know that children with bring home every single scrap of paper that they color on, stamp, drool on, cut, look at or just cause it matches their shirt that day. I have been over run with papers from school. I started their own binders to put the special papers in and it was already overflowing by the time we got to summer. So we saved some for Granny, recycled some and took pictures of the ones that were cool but didn't fit well in their binder. Here are my budding artists.

Brookie with her chinese dragon.

Cam and a star covered in wax.


The kids loved learning about Chinese New Year and these are Cam's lantern and a hat showing the Year of the Rat, which is what he is.



Cam's class made chinese dragons too.



These were two of Cam's favorites.

1 comment:

Luisa said...

Brooke looks SO tan! I didn't know that red-heads could bronze that well. She's so pretty! And I LOVE their artwork. It's very smart of you to take pix and dispose. I've become very anti-packrat. De-junking is my favorite past time. Pretty lame, huh? Anyways, love your kids... love you... love life!!

Loves,
Wisa