Thursday, August 6, 2009

Memorial Day!!!

Yes, it is August and I am going all the way back to Memorial Day. I have cute pictures from Dan and Erin's BBQ. It's fun having friends that you have known since high school and now you have kids together.

This is Drew with her Godfather, of all people, Dan!

Good luck kid!!

Cam the Monkey Man



Dan, attempting to be a monkey man. He got stuck and screamed for Erin, she came out on the back porch and said with a hint of exasperation in her voice "Do you see what I have to deal with?"


The kids w/ water guns. Watch out!


The kids w/ the hose. More dangerous.
Ben and Dan were dying to get each other wet.


"Momma, I'm freezing"


Me and Brooke soaking up the sun

Brooke took this shot. I love that you can see her reflection in my glasses.


Me, D! and Candice


See, even the grown ups like to have fun.



1 comment:

Luisa said...

It's funny seeing all those folks from High School. Do I know the 'Erin' you talk about? Tell Dan I say hi!

Loves,
Wisa