Thursday, March 25, 2010

Halloween

I totally wish I was the kind of mom that could go through the recycling bin and come out with a fabulous costume. But no, I am not that kind of mother. Instead I am the one that goes to the disney store a week after Halloween and has the kids pick out their costumes for the next year at a discount.

Mrs. T's kindergarten class on Halloween. Kyra is Princess Peach, Lily is Superwoman, Trysta is the Bionic Woman, Abbie is Hannah Montana, and Cameron was the Red Power Ranger.

Kim's class. Janae is Cinderella, Gracie is Aurora, Joceline is the cutest kitten I have every seen, and Brooke is Belle.
 

Weird kids

Getting candy!! We enjoyed an unusually warm night.

 
We had a two adults: one child ratio. Who said trick or treating is just for the kids?!

 
Trick or treating at the Carl residence

Pooped! Relaxing watching Monsters vs. Aliens. Fitting for Halloween.
 

No comments: